The SA1 is over. Some of us have done well while others have not. For this week, I want you to reflect on your performance in this SA1. To help you do that, I will list some questions for you to ponder over:
1. Do you think you have done well in this semester? If 'Yes', what factors contribute to your success? If 'No', what factors contribute to your poor performance?
2. Do you think the remedial or enrichment classes in school were useful? If 'Yes', why? If 'No', why?
3. If you have home tuition (either by tutors/parents/relatives/etc), do you think this has been useful in improving your results? If 'Yes', why? If 'No', why?
4. What actions would you take to improve on your results after SA1?
5. What actions do you think the school should take to help you with your performance after the SA1?
Looking forward to hearing your sincere reflections...