For this year, the International Friendship Day focused on friendship within ASEAN. Making friends among the countries of ASEAN is important as they are our closest neighbours. For this week, we will reflect on friendship among the people of ASEAN. To help you with your journal writing, I have listed some questions below:
1. Why do we celebrate International Friendship Day?
2. Do you know how International Friendship Day come about?
3. What does ASEAN stand for?
4. What is your knowledge about ASEAN?
Try this game at this website: http://www.ifd2009.com.sg/
5. Do you like the activities organised by the school on International Friendship Day? If not, Why? If 'yes', why?
6. Do you have any friend(s) in the ASEAN countries? Tell us how you get to know him/her.
7. What activities do you think the school should organise to help pupils develop friendship with the ASEAN countries?
This week's entry is to be done on the class blog. :)