Last week, Mrs Nam spoke about the loss of things during CCA in the school. She invited the CCA leaders to come up with suggestions to solve the problem. For this week, I would like everyone to think of ways of improving our school. This could be the improvement in physical facilities such as the field, toilets, classroom, canteen, library, art room, computer lab and other facilities or the people who provided services to you such as the office personnel, teachers, book shop lady, school bus drivers and even the cleaners. In short, you can think of any aspects of the school that needs improvement so that the lives of pupils will be better.
To help you, I have listed some questions below:
1. Which aspect/s of the school do you like very much? Why?
2. Which aspect/s of the school do you think you dislike? Why?
3. What do you think can be done to improve it/them?
4. What other areas of the school should be improved?
5. How can pupils help in the improvement of the school?
These questions are just a guide to help you start writing. You are free to to give your own opinions and suggestions.
Please do this week's entry on your own blog. :)
Let your voices be heard...