"Do you know that 22nd April is Earth Day? So what is Earth Day? If you want to know more, go to this link http://www.ecokids.ca/pub/eco_info/topics/environmental/earthday/index.cfm
Read as much as you can about what people in other parts of the world do on that day. Then reflect on what Earth Day means to you.
Here are some questions to guide you:
1. Is Earth Day important to you? Why?
2. What do you understand by the phrase "save the Earth"?
3. Why do you think it is important to recycle, reuse and reduce?
4. What can you do to save the Earth?
5. Can you suggest an activity which you and your family will do for "Earth Day?"
This week's entry is to be done on your own blog. :)