We have to eat in order to have the energy to perform our daily tasks and to enjoy the many beautiful things in this world. However, do we really know what to eat so that we can be healthy? Many diseases are associated with unhealthy eating. Hence, it is important to know what to eat so that we will not be victims of such diseases. For this week's journal writing, I would like you to discuss and reflect on healthy eating. To help you, I have listed some questions below:
1. What is your favourite food? Why do you like eating it?
2. Is your favourite food healthy food?
3. Why do you think it is important to eat healthily?
4. What are some of the diseases associated with eating unhealthy food?
5. What are the benefits of eating fruits and vegetables?
6. Do you like to eat fruits and vegetables? Why?
7. Do you support the school's campaign in encouraging pupils to eat more fruits and vegetables? Why?
8. What activities can you suggest to encourage children to eat more vegetables and fruits?
Please write this week's entry on your own blogs. :)