The holidays are over and now it is back to school again. Hope you had a restful break. For this week's journal writing, I would like you to reflect on a coming global event : Earth Hour. This year, Singapore is participating in this global effort.
(Image taken from http://www.flickr.com/photos/candicelui/3317019871/)
To learn more about this event, you can visit these websites:
Earth Hour Official Site
Singapore Earth Hour Website
To help you with the reflection, I have listed some questions below:
1. What is Earth Hour?
2. When is it held this year?
3. Why do you think people are organising this event?
4. What will everyone be doing during Earth Hour?
5. What other activities can you organise with your family and friends during Earth Hour?
6. What are the other problems the Earth is facing?
7. Could you propose some solutions to ONE of the problems which you have highlighted?
I hope that all of you play your part in making our planet a conducive and safe place in which to live. :)