Monday, March 9, 2009
T1W10 Journal Writing: Sports and School Sports Day
The Sports Day is over. I hope you had an enjoyable time participating in the sports or supporting your friends in action. In our journal writing for this week, I would like you to reflect on our Sports Day and the meaning of sports in our lives. To help you with writing your reflection, I have listed some questions below:
1. Did you attend our School Sports Day? If so, how did you find it? If not, why did you not attend our school event?
2. What do you think is the most interesting part of the School Sports Day? Why?
3. What do you think is the most uninteresting part of the School Sports Day? Why?
4. How can the school improve on the School Sports Day?
5. Do you think engaging in sports is important and useful? If so, why? If not, why?
6. Do you engage in any sports? If so, what do you do? If not, why have you not engaged in it?
7. How can sports help us?
8. If your were the principal of the school, what would you do to encourage pupils to engage in sports?
Well, there is a lot for your to reflect on. I am eagerly looking forward to reading your reflection.