Many pupils are involved in lessons outside school. They include tuition, music, art, ballet, swimming, Sinda classes, religious lessons and so on. There are just too many activities for me to list them. For this week's journal writing, I would like you to reflect on your involvement in all the activities outside school. To help you with your writing, I have listed some questions below:
1. What are the activities you are involved in outside school from Monday to Sunday?
2. How many days do you spend on these activities?
3. How many hours do you spend in each of these activities?
4. Why are you involved in these activities?
5. Do you think these activities are necessary for you? If 'Yes', how have these activities help you? If 'No', why are you taking part in these activities?
6. Do you think these activities affect your school work/studies? If so, how?
7. Do you feel stressed with all these activities? Explain.
7. In your opinion, do you think pupils should be involved in outside school activities? Why?
Eagerly waiting for your responses. :)