Every morning, we have silent reading. Pupils read a variety of books and magazines. Reading is a habit. The more you read, the more you want to read. In this week's journal writing, I would like you to reflect on the importance of reading and its influence on you. As usual, I will list some questions below to help you with the journal writing.
1. Why do you think the school gets the pupils to read every morning?
2. Do you like it? Why?
3. Do you like reading? Why?
4. What kinds of books do you like to read?
5. Do you think reading will help you with your school work? Why?
6. How can the school encourage pupils to read?
7. Could you recommend a book you really like to read? Write the author and tell us why you like to read his/her book?
Hope to hear from you soon.