Following last week's topic on 'Target setting', we will reflect on passion for learning this week. Since this is the value for the month of February, I hope this journal writing will enable you to give this value some thought.
To assist you in writing your reflection, I have listed some questions for you to ponder:
1. What do you understand by 'passion for learning' ?
2. Why do you think it is necessary for people to have a passion for learning?
3. Do you know of any family members, famous people, relatives or friends with a passion for learning?
4. How do they show their passion for learning?
5. Do you think you have a passion for learning now? If 'Yes', why? If 'No', why?
6. What can you do to develop your passion for learning?
I'm eagerly waiting for your responses. :)